Each week, Benzinga conducts a survey to gather sentiment on what merchants are most enthusiastic about, taken with or serious about as they handle and construct their private portfolios.
This week, we posed the next query to over 1,000 Benzinga guests on cryptocurrency buying and selling and investing: Which is able to occur first, Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) at $10,000, Cardano (CRYPTO: ADA) or Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) at $1?
Listed below are the total outcomes from this week’s survey:
- Ethereum will attain $10,000 first: 41.3%
- Cardano will attain $5 first: 23.7%
- Dogecoin will attain $1 first: 35.2%
Can Ethereum (ETH) Hit $10,000?
A $10,000 ETH is feasible throughout the subsequent few years. ETH continues to course of a excessive quantity of transactions, it stays the chief within the dApp and decentralized finance (DeFi) house and appears poised to enhance its scalability.
Moreover, main establishments are starting to make use of Ethereum… Read More
See Additionally: Ethereum Vs. Cardano
- Ethereum is buying and selling flat Saturday at round $3,010 and buying and selling sharply larger by 16.2% over the previous week
- Cardano is larger by 2.1% at $1.13 over the previous 24 hours and 5.7% larger over the previous seven days
- Meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin’s worth motion is muted Saturday, decrease by 0.75% at $0.1473 and better by 3.2% over the previous week
This survey was carried out by Benzinga in February 2022 and included the responses of a various inhabitants of adults 18 or older.
Opting into the survey was fully voluntary, with no incentives supplied to potential respondents. The examine displays outcomes from over 1,000 adults.