Voyager (CRYPTO: VGX) is buying and selling larger Monday, defying the cryptocurrency market that’s buying and selling decrease. The everyday market leaders Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) are falling decrease and presumably inflicting the market to comply with.
Voyager token, the token from Voyager Digital Ltd (OTC:VYGVF), is buying and selling larger in a sample and pushing larger after the token was just lately listed on Coinbase Professional.
Voyager was up 29.1% at $4.88 at press time.
See additionally: Voyager Crypto Review
Voyager Day by day Chart Evaluation
- Voyager seems to be buying and selling larger in what technical merchants name a cup sample pushing larger after forming larger lows.
- The cup sample exhibits that the crypto was down trending and finally was capable of flatten out earlier than making larger lows and displaying the pattern was capable of reverse. If this cup sample can proceed to carry as assist, the bullish run could proceed.
- The crypto trades above the 50-day shifting common (inexperienced), indicating current sentiment has been bullish.
- The 50-day shifting common could maintain as an space of assist sooner or later.
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) has been pushing larger the previous couple of weeks and now sits at 72. This exhibits the crypto is now within the overbought vary and has far more shopping for stress than promoting stress available in the market.
What’s Subsequent For Voyager?
Bullish merchants are in search of the Voyager token to proceed to push larger alongside the cup sample. Bulls are in search of larger lows to proceed and for the RSI to remain excessive. If the crypto begins to chill off, then bulls want to see a interval of consolidation the place the crypto can maintain its positive aspects.
Bearish merchants are in search of the inventory to fall beneath the cup sample and begin to fall decrease. After breaking beneath the cup sample, bears want to see the RSI fall beneath the center line the place sellers start to overpower the consumers