Since then, Mix Labs reported earnings on Nov. 11. The inventory took a leg decrease after earnings, and it is at present buying and selling almost 50% from its highs. Within the earlier video, I defined that the market might not perceive the way to worth the corporate.
I am an investor in Mix Labs, and I actually needed to grasp a number of the data reported. There have been many robust questions that weren’t answered. I reached out to the investor relations workforce at Mix Labs, and so they kindly organized a gathering with Nima Ghamsari, Mix’s co-Founder and CEO. Within the video under, he solutions robust questions concerning:
- The latest earnings miss and explanations
- Methods to worth Mix inventory
- The general housing market panorama as rates of interest rise and the way this can impression Mix
- Mix Labs’ future synthetic intelligence (AI) plans
- His tackle digital property and blockchain know-how
- How Mix Labs might probably slot in as a metaverse play
- The way forward for fintech
- And extra
Please watch the under video, and do not forget to subscribe so you do not miss the subsequent unique video.
*Inventory costs used within the under video had been throughout the buying and selling day of Nov. 23, 2021. The video was revealed on Nov. 24, 2021.
This text represents the opinion of the author, who might disagree with the “official” suggestion place of a Motley Idiot premium advisory service. We’re motley! Questioning an investing thesis — even considered one of our personal — helps us all assume critically about investing and make choices that assist us turn out to be smarter, happier, and richer.